Imagine your future, where do you see yourself? Who’s around you? What does it look like? Capturing this mental image of your dream life is key to manifestation and visualization. This universe it limitless and so are you! Knowing what you want in life goes beyond physical attachments and career goals though. Make sure to think about your values and where you find happiness in life when visualizing! Below we have listed 5 ways to start visualizing the life you desire!
- To begin visualizing your life you need to be able to identify what you want, and the more details the better! Making a list can be helpful, or even writing down where you see yourself in 10 years.
- Take time to meditate! Sit in a comfortable position, close your eyes, take deep breathes, and begin building a mental image of yourself living in your future life. Imagine how it feels to be there, the sounds, the smells as if it is your reality!
- Presence is a big part of visualization especially when it comes to silencing anxious thoughts, so make sure when visualizing to feel calm and relaxed. If you feel a negative thought about your current state or future just gently remind yourself that thought has no power over you, and bring your mind back to the present moment!
- Visualization is not a one and done thing! Manifestations take time to grow, and there will be challenges. Allow yourself time to get into the right mindset, and most of the progress will happen when you aren’t focusing on how far you’ve come.
- Give yourself reminders of this life throughout your day! Persistence is key here because it will take time for your mind, and body to accept this new reality. There is no need to put pressure on yourself to see change, it will happen!
Don’t forget to check out our Manifesting 101 post to learn more about how visualization helps when manifesting your life!