We know in these times during quarantine it can be hard to keep your organizational skills on point. Here are ten simple habits that can help you stay and feel more organized/energized in times that may seem most chaotic.
1. Make your bed every morning
2. Clean up your kitchen/straighten up little things around your house before you go to sleep
3.Finish a task before moving on to the next one
4. use "the wait time", for example: if you're waiting for something to heat up in the microwave use those couple of minutes to wipe down the counters or wash that dirty dish in the sink
5. If you buy something, make sure you get rid of something! It helps prevent clutter build up!
6. Keep your events/life on track with a calendar or planner!
7. Check your email daily to keep up to date on important updates on work, school, or community information
8. Wherever you may do your work, whether it be an "at home" desk, desk at work, or you might have both. Make sure everything has a place it belongs and clean it before you leave it so it is always cleaned off for the next time you go back to work on it!
9. Make To-Do Lists!!
10. GET SOME SLEEP!
-XoXo EVOLVE TEAM