Spring and summer cleaning is a great opportunity to clear out your home, donate clothes, and tidy up your life! Cleaning the physical space around you will satisfy and ease the mind, so that you can be focused on other things in your life. It doesn’t need to be a huge transformation, but by removing the things that clutter your life you can make more room for positive energy. Here are some ideas to get you started with your spring cleaning!
- Choose one task to start with, and try and finish it before moving on to the next task! This could be cleaning the kitchen, organizing a shelf, or anything you feel needs your attention first.
- Rummage through your closet and pull out all the clothes you haven’t worn in the last year. This is a good thumb rule to use when deciding what to keep and what to donate!
- If you end up with lots of items you aren’t sure what to do with you could have a yard sale! Yard sales bring new life to loved objects, and you could make some money along the way.
- Spring cleaning isn’t just about getting rid of possessions that are holding you back, but also people or places that you have outgrown. It’s okay to recognize that they are no longer serving your higher good and to move on! Do what you need to do to bring more happiness into your life!
- Once you feel satisfied with your transformation make sure to give yourself a pat on the back because letting go of things can be really difficult. Every small step is in the right direction, so trust yourself and know you are doing the right thing!
Happy spring cleaning Angels <3