Pop, Fizz, Clink!
It’s time to kick off the holiday season right with some of our favorite holiday cocktails that will be sure to get the party started!
What you’ll need:
- 2 Tbsp Cranberry Sauce
- 2 oz gin
- 2 oz cointreau
- Club Soda
- Fresh Rosemary
- Combine cranberry sauce, gin, cointreau and ice into a martini shaker
- Shake vigorously for 15 seconds
- Fill tumbler glass with ice
- Pour cranberry mixture over ice
- Fill the rest of the glass with club soda
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and cranberries
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Cheers!